Numbers . Counting objects
• One to one correspondence • Sorting • Patterns
• Shapes • Matching •Colors • STEAM
• Expose to alphabet letter names • Expose the alphabet sounds • Retell familiar stories • Concept of print
• Hold a pencil • Development fine motor skills
• Explore science tools • Experience the world outdoors Creative Arts
• Music instruments • Music of all kinds • Art and Craft projects • Explore variety of art processes: painting, drawings, sculpture, weaving • Variety of art materials: crayons, tempera paint, watercolors, colored pencils, markers, chalk, clay
• Practice problem solving skills • Work in small groups of 3or 4 children • Work whole group class setting • Share classroom materials • Communicate needs
• Take care own basic needs
Community Outings / Field Trips
• Library • Taekwondo • Apple Orchard
• Dentist Office • Fire Station • Children's Museum
• Pet Expo • Cub Foods • Police Station
Lil Jumpin Frogs Preschool uses Creative Curriculum along with Minnesota's Early Learning Standards.
Our Day includes circle time (with weather, calendar, letter, number and theme), small group activities with math and literacy, an art or science experience, snacks, free-play time for social interactions, individual work time with teacher, large and small activities focusing on Kindergarten Readiness, and Outside playtime.